Flow rails are commonly floor or rack mounted and provide storage or flow of cartons, skids, and totes. Flow rails with plastic wheels are used primarily for carton flow while those with steel wheels may also be used with pallets depending upon load capacity. Flow rail with flanged wheels help to maintain product within lanes.
- Length (ft): 10'
- Frame: 2-1/2" 12 ga steel chnl
- Frame Finish: Galvanized
- Axle Centers (in): 1 1/2"
- Wheels per Foot: 8
- Wheel: Zinc plated 100 Lb
- Capacity on 5' Support Ctrs (lbs/ft): 260
- Capacity on 10' Support Ctrs (lbs/ft): 36
- Weight (lbs): 54
Per unit price