Product Model Information
The Model RBI190 incline power belt conveyor is constructed of 1.9x16 ga galvanized steel rollers on 6" centers mounted within 3-1/2" 11 ga channels, 4" end pulleys, an 8" drive pulley, 1.9"diameter return rollers, and a noseover adjustable up to 30 degrees. All incline power conveyors utilize a black Buna Nitrile Rough Top belt and feature a right hand center drive allowing for reversing.
Refer to the Power Belt Conveyor Selection Guide for help.
- Type: Roller Bed Channel Frame
- Drive: Center Drive Right Hand
- Overall Length (ft): 44'-3"
- Bed Length (ft): 40
- Belt Width (in): 30
- Motor: 1 HP 240/460 VAC 3ɸ
- Speed (FPM): 90
- Roller Centers (in): 6
- Load Capacity 10' Support Centers at 15 Deg Incline(lbs/ft): 12
- Load Capacity 5' Support Centers at 15 Deg Incline(lbs/ft): 12
- Load Capacity 10' Support Centers at 25 Deg Incline(lbs/ft): 8
- Load Capacity 5' Support Centers at 25 Deg Incline(lbs/ft): 8
- Weight (lbs): 1586
- Bed Length (ft): 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50
- Belt Width (in): 12, 18, 24, 30, 36
- Motor: 3/4 HP-240/480 VAC-3ɸ-ID, 1 HP-240/480 VAC-3ɸ-ID, 3/4 HP-120/240 VAC-1ɸ-PE, 1 HP-120/240 VAC-1ɸ-PE
- Speed (ft/min): 40, 60, 90
When Can This Item Ship?
Lead times are subject to change depending on the size of your order. If we cannot meet the lead time that is listed on the website, we will contact you to discuss your order and your options.
All items in your order will ship together. The lead time for your order is determined by the items in your order with the longest lead time.
For more information about our lead times, please visit out FAQ page.